Sunday, December 17, 2017

A Delicious Vegan Meal at Rosetta's Kitchen in Asheville NC

Rosetta's Kitchen in Asheville NC is an awesome vegetarian/vegan restaurant! The food is fantastic, and the environment is funky and creative. And for those who can't afford to pay much for food, they have a sliding scale price for the small plates. Everyone eats! I had some money, so I paid full price. It was worth every dime!

Vegan Queso Basket. This is so good I get it every time I visit this Rosetta's Kitchen. This is one of my favorite vegan foods anywhere!




Family Favorite. This came with mashed potatoes (excellent!) and gravy (heavenly!), greens, and BBQ tempeh. A side dish of pinto beans is in the background.



Iron Skillet Corn Bread with Earth Balance spread. Another one of my favorites. Nice texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment