UPDATE: I've been having trouble finding this product in my local stores. It was at Whole Foods, then it was gone. Later, I found it at Food City. Now it's gone again. Too bad for me.
Welcome to Monk Island, a food blog with a new perspective. This blog documents my experiences as a roaming vegan with limited time, money, and resources. I search the land for simple, plant-based meals for one person, and I share those here with you. This blog is for herbivores on the go who don't live in the kitchen, don't have a kitchen, or don't have a home. No politics or extremist rants. Just peace, respect, and veggies.
Monday, March 12, 2018
Vegan Valley Nacho "Cheddar" Cheeze Sauce
Vegan Valley Nacho "Cheddar" Cheeze Sauce is the best vegan cheese I've found in the grocery stores. This stuff is excellent! It tastes as good as real nacho cheese. I like to use this as a cheese dip for tortilla chips. This is expensive, but it's worth the price. I love Vegan Valley Nacho Cheeze!
Labels:
Vegan,
Vegan Valley,
Vegetarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment