To get fancy, dump this into a bowl of rice. It will still be cheap and delicious. And rice adds a bit more protein.
Welcome to Monk Island, a food blog with a new perspective. This blog documents my experiences as a roaming vegan with limited time, money, and resources. I search the land for simple, plant-based meals for one person, and I share those here with you. This blog is for herbivores on the go who don't live in the kitchen, don't have a kitchen, or don't have a home. No politics or extremist rants. Just peace, respect, and veggies.
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Pintos and Rotel
I combined a can of Publix pintos (drained) with a can of Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies. I heated it up. There it is. One of the easiest, quickest, cheapest meals on this blog. And it was really good!
Labels:
Home-made,
poverty food,
Vegan,
Vegetarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment