Here's why vegans should always read ingredients lists every time a familiar product will be consumed, even if the product is known to be plant-based or vegan.
Sadly, the ingredients list on Lance Toasty crackers has changed. In the recent
past, these crackers were labeled as being manufactured in a shared facility
with milk products, but the list never actually included a milk ingredient. Today
I received this bag of non-food from a vending machine. I can't eat this, but my pocket change will not be a waste. I'll just share these with my canine friends. They love peanut butter.
This is really sad. I know of only 2 other Lance products I can eat. I was in the middle of a hard day of work. I really needed a quick snack. This is a major disappointment. But look at the other stuff in that ingredients list. I'm better off without it.


No comments:
Post a Comment