Thursday, November 28, 2019

Vegan Thanksgiving 2019

This year I made vegan green bean casserole, vegan dressing, vegan mashed potatoes, and vegan pumpkin pie to share at a family gathering. Other vegan items were also available. I mainly ate what I brought. This year's meal, for me at least, was heavy on the carbohydrates. 


For desert my pumpkin pie was topped with So Delicious Coco Whip. This was some awesome home-made pie!  I'm not sharing the recipe. Sorry. Something this good needs to be a secret.


This is my first time trying the non-dairy Coco Whip. I had no idea it even existed until recently. It was a perfect addition to my amazingly delicious pumpkin pie. If you want to look for this whipped topping in stores, here's what the package looks like. This stuff is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment