Monday, November 4, 2019

Veggie Wrap at Osa's Garden in Florence AL

I discovered Osa's Garden recently. They offer a vegan Veggie Wrap. It comes with romaine, tomato, cucumber, broccoli, olives, avocado, and a choice of tortilla. The price was $7.99, and it came with apple cider potato chips. This wrap was huge!

Veggie Wrap at Osa's Garden in Florence AL

This monster-sized wrap was perfect in every way. It was so big I had to take half with me. The ingredients were fresh and chunky. This was made with real food from the earth. Vegans don't have many choices in Florence AL, but this is an excellent one. The price almost scared me away, but this gave me 2 satisfying meals. I enjoyed every bite.

Osa's Garden is on the north side of Highway 72, just east of Florence. It's easy to miss, but it's worth finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment