Friday, February 14, 2020

Miyoko's Fresh Vegan Mozz

Wow! This product is amazing! This tastes just like real cheese. It's very flavorful. Amazingly flavorful. Miyoko's currently makes the best plant-based cheeses I've found in grocery stores. This brand is really impressing me, and they don't even pay me to say it. With cheese this good, I'll be the one paying. And I paid a hefty amount for this block of "cheese". It was about $8, but it goes a long way, and the flavor is heavenly! On the down side, I didn't care for the packaging. It doesn't open easily, and I couldn't reseal it.


It only tastes a small amount of this Miyoko's Mozz to turn a simple bowl of poverty spaghetti into a gourmet Italian dish. It's almost unbelievable how much better my pasta tasted.


This is why it's good for herbivores to try new foods. Don't get stuck eating the same things. The world is changing fast. New products are coming out. Go find something new to try. I was missing out this whole time because the price of this Mozz scared me away. I finally tried it, and now I can make real Italian food again. This product opens the door for so many opportunities!


No comments:

Post a Comment