Sunday, February 16, 2020

Chick-fil-a Side Salad Without Cheese

Chick-fil-a does have a good raw plant-based food option. Here's a vegan salad with sweet tea at Chick-fil-a.


I ordered "a side salad with no cheese and no dressing". These usually come with cheese, and they are usually pre-made with cheese on them. But Chick-fil-a employees can have one ready almost as fast as they can get you a refill of tea.

One thing that concerns me is that I once received my salad with 2 stickers on it. One for my order and under that was another for a drive through order for grilled chicken salad minus cheese. It makes me wonder if that salad had chicken on it and they just picked it off. Vegans, be careful. ask them to make sure its a freshly made salad.

I did look to see if they just picked the cheese off. There was no evidence of cheese in this salad. I feel confident it was made fresh without cheese as requested, at least this time.

For the dressing I used the Polynesian dipping sauce. On a salad it tastes much like French dressing but slightly spicier. This salad came with a pack of crunchy sprinkles, and those are vegan too! This was a really good meal.

Click here for the Chick-fil-a website

No comments:

Post a Comment