Sunday, February 16, 2020

Impossible Burrito Combo at Qdoba in Charlotte NC

I went back to Qdoba in Charlotte for this good meal. I got cilantro lime rice, black beans, Impossible Burger, lettuce, guacamole, red onions, and cilantro. I made it a combo with chips, salsa, and a drink. This was my first time trying an Impossible Burger product.

The burrito was very good. The serving size was generous as usual. The veggies were fresh. Even the tortilla had a noticeably good flavor. The Impossible Burger tasted very meaty, but I could tell it was made with plants. That's good for me, because it would freak me out if it tasted too much like beef. Everything was right about this burrito, but $10 was pushing my limits. This was a special occasion, so I'm still satisfied.


The chips, salsa, and drink were also good. The chips were a bit salty, but that's no big deal. I really like the tomatillo salsa. The tea was nice and dark.


Overall, I thought it was good to finally try the Impossible Burger. It was just overpriced considering my other burrito options. I'll probably get the cheaper veggie burrito next time I'm at Qdoba.


No comments:

Post a Comment