Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Ajinomoto Vegetable Yakisoba

This is a frozen food I found at Costco. I was nervous about buying such a large amount of one item that I've never tried, but I do not regret it now. This is one of the best frozen meals I've ever tried. Once cooked, it tastes as fresh as restaurant food. The flavor is amazing! It tastes better than restaurant food! Look at the color. Beautiful. It cooks in the microwave in only 3 minutes. And the photograph doesn't even show all the yummy treasures hidden under the noodles. It's made with cabbage, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, pea pods, water chestnuts, edamame, red pepper, and shitake mushrooms. The ingredients list shows no questionable items, just whole food ingredients with corn starch and sugar near the end. I will need to buy more of this. The box was not easy to break apart. That's why it look's like it was mangled by a bear. My next box will look the same because I'll be excited to rip it open and eat some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment