Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lentil-Walnut Burger at Avo in Nashville TN

I finally found my way over to Avo in Nashville. I had the Lentil-Walnut Burger with Mac N Cheese and a pickle spear. Check out this beautiful plateful of plant material!


The Lentil-Walnut Burger is coconut muenster, lettuce, tomato, red onion, beet ketchup, chickpea mayo, sweet potato bun, and a lentil-walnut patty. This burger was amazing! This is one of the best plant-based burgers I've had. Perfect! The Mac N Cheese was good too, but the burger will be what brings me back.


Avo is a modern, 100% plant-based restaurant located in a small complex that appears to be built from cargo containers. The interior is stylish. The prices are a bit high. The food is absolutely awesome! They make real food! You should go there now. Now!

Click here to see the Avo website

No comments:

Post a Comment